- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Despite being a central figure in Anakin Skywalker’s life and the Clone Wars, Obi-Wan Kenobi did not make an appearance in the flashbacks. Anakin’s close relationship with Obi-Wan was a significant aspect of his character development.
- Padmé Amidala: Anakin’s secret marriage to Padmé Amidala was a critical element of his story. Her absence from the flashbacks leaves out a crucial part of Anakin’s personal life.
- Yoda: As one of the oldest and wisest Jedi Masters, Yoda played a substantial role in Anakin’s training. His guidance and teachings were instrumental in Anakin’s journey.
- Mace Windu: Mace Windu, a prominent Jedi Master, had several interactions with Anakin throughout the Clone Wars. His absence from the flashbacks overlooks their dynamic.
- Count Dooku: As Anakin’s former Jedi Master turned Sith Lord, Count Dooku’s influence on Anakin’s fall to the dark side was significant. His character was missing from the flashbacks.
- Qui-Gon Jinn: Qui-Gon Jinn’s influence on Anakin was established in “The Phantom Menace.” His absence from the flashbacks leaves out Anakin’s early Jedi training.
- R2-D2 and C-3PO: These iconic droids were Anakin’s companions throughout his journey. Their absence in the flashbacks disregards the bond they shared.
- Aayla Secura: Aayla Secura was a Jedi Knight with whom Anakin worked closely during the Clone Wars. Her presence could have added depth to the flashback scenes.
- Ki-Adi-Mundi: Ki-Adi-Mundi was another Jedi Master who interacted with Anakin during the Clone Wars. His character was not featured in the flashbacks.
- Captain Rex: Captain Rex, a clone trooper, fought alongside Anakin and Ahsoka in many battles. His absence from the flashbacks overlooks their camaraderie.
While “Ahsoka” Episode 5 featured many exciting cameos and references, these characters were notably absent from the Clone Wars flashbacks, leaving room for potential appearances in future episodes.
Jiminy Cricket, Bambi, Thumper, Flower, Dumbo